Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment often announces various vacancies in different branches in India. Many young and spirited candidates apply for the clerical and other posts in this bank.
The candidates must see the official website http://www.psbindia.com of the bank to get more information about the job.
The eligible candidates must see the age limit before applying. The bank has categorized different age limits for different posts as mentioned below:
- The general candidates must be between 18 to 28 years of age.
- Sc St candidates get relaxation of 5 years.
- OBC candidates will get the relaxation of 3 years.
- PH candidates will get 10 years relaxation
The candidates must proper academic qualification to sit for the examination.
- General, OBC, SC, ST, PC and Ex service members must have 55% in 10+2+3 examination or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- The candidates must have knowledge in Computer application especially on the MS Office.
- They must have knowledge in DOEAC Or BCA candidates are welcome to apply for the post.
- The candidates must have knowledge on the local language of the place where they are posted for work.
How to apply?
The candidates have to apply through online. They have to fill up the online application form through bank’s website www.psbindia.com. The candidates must have a valid email id, as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. The fees of the General and SC/ST/PWD are not same. So go through the fees structure in advance.
- Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicant has to download the application form from the website and then they have to fill and send to the bank’s postal address:
'''Post Box No. 11814
Mumbai 400 095.
The applicants must fill all mandatory boxes in the form. They must put the correct information about name, parents’ name, address, telephone numbers, subjects studied in school and colleges, percentages, and challan number.
The candidates must see the website http://www.psbindia.com to get the fees information.
The candidates selected based on the written examination and interview. They have to appear for Objective and Descriptive examination.'''Objective examination'''
- The candidates have to give test on English Language, test on Numerical ability, test on reasoning ability, and test on Clerical aptitude. These are objective part of the written examination. The candidates will get 90 minutes to complete it.
- The candidates will get 90 minutes to complete it.
- The candidates have to another paper and this is descriptive part. This based on English writing skill.
- There is negative marking in the objective paper.
- The successful candidates called for interview.
The candidates have to appear for the descriptive examination. This is based on English Comprehension and paragraph writing.
There is negative marking for the wrong answers. In addition, mere passing is not mere issue in competitive examination.
the candidtaes must prepare very nicely for the written test.they will get the sample bank recruitment model question from different websites like
The eligible candidates will get Call letters. The bank authority will send the call letters in the correspondence address of the candidates. The candidates must paste a recent passport size photographs at the appropriate box.
The selected candidates who passed in both the written and interview round will get appointment letters and they have to maintain the Probation rules and regulation.