The Reassuring Life Endowment Plan (Reversionary Bonus) is one of the unique policies of ING Vysya Life Insurance that offers reversionary bonus. In this policy the amount that has been assured gets increased significantly in each year. At the maturity date of the policy, the insured would be receiving almost twice the sum that has been assured.
The key benefits that would be availed by the policy holder are as follows:
- The insured is entitled to get lump sum money at the time of maturity.
- This is one such policy available today in the country featuring customized life covers.
- Enhance life cover is also available in this policy that acts offers reliable safety and security to the family members of the insured.
Some of the key features of this policy are as follows:
- This is one such policy that allows a person to have insurance cover even before his or her birth and that is the minimum age for becoming eligible for this insurance policy. The maximum age limit for this policy is sixty years and the maximum age limit for maturity is seventy years.
- The term for the payment of premium of this policy is very flexible. Therefore the insured can choose their own term for the payment of the insurance premium that ranges between ten to thirty years.
- The minimum annual premium payable amount is rupees eight thousand and the quarterly premium is rupees two thousand. The monthly premium that is to be paid for keeping this policy intact is Rs. 750/-.