Recording with Dish TV video recorder services allows recording programs while one is out of the house pause live television or even rewind live television. One of the attractive features Dish TV is the receiver and DVR rolled up into one. User can record a program easily while watching another show and later view it at the desired time.
Following are the process of recording with Dish TV:
• The user should press guide button on the remote control which will help him/her to find the program to be recorded.
• Press the select button or the record button.
• The create timer screen appears which allows to customize the recording of the show.
• Two main option ‘Type’ and ‘Frequency’ appear on the create timer screen. It should be left to default DVR.
• Other options also appear under ‘Frequency’ like; all episodes, new episodes, once, weekly, daily, mon-fri etc. These options are given to select how often the user wants to record the program. If the desired show is an older series or a movie the user may select all episodes to ensure that the DVR catches them all properly. Other available frequency options allow the user to set the DVR to record the same program only once, only one time per week or only Monday to Friday.
• Once the options are set the user should select ‘done’. After the completion of recording with Dish TV the user is able to watch them. From the list of the recorded programs, anyone of liking can be selected using the directional buttons on the remote control and pressing select. Once the program is selected, the screen will be displaying a brief description of the episode or movie. Using the remote control select "Play" from the on-screen menu. The TV show can be watched.