Register for school
Register for school is the process required to be followed by any parents, if they wish to register their children. According to the policy of the school board, the following are the list of documents that are required to be submitted at the time of enrollment of the student. One important thing to be noted is that, when it is found that any information produced by the parent is about the student is false, and then the student who is not assigned still would be withdrawn.When a child is going to be registered for school, a proof of evidence for any of the following has to be submitted either in the name of the parent or the guardian:
- Present telephone or electricity bill which should be in the name of a parent who is going to register his/her child,
- A receipt for rent payment which should contain the name of the lessor along with the contact information,
- Mortgage commitment, iv) contract relating to the purchase of the house along with the closing date specified.
- automobile insurance,
- mobile telephone bill,
- statement of credit card,
- statement relating to the bank account, declaration statement received from the department of country records.
- Bonafide statement for residence,
- Driver’s license or identification card or voter registration card with in the thirty days of beginning of the school.
Official birth certificate has to be produced as an evidence of age.