Reliance, one of the leading broadband service providers in India, is popular among consumers for their excellent service quality and comprehensive customer support, which they provide through various communication channels including Internet, telephone and physical customer care centers spread all over India.
The following information will help you to reach Reliance Broadband customer care unit easily and promptly.
Various options to approach Reliance Broadband customer care center are as follows
• You can approach Reliance Broadband Customer care in person.
===Contact Reliance Broadband customer-care via online===
• Visit http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wired_features.html and you would find links to provide information about various services like Prepaid, Post Paid, Wirefree plans, payment etc.
• For any query/Concern, mail to email@example.com. Alternately you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the feedback form at http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/Contactus/customercare_feedback.jsp.
• You can check network coverage of your area at http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp/Communications/website/Mobile/busin....
• You can register for a Reliance account at http://myservices.relianceada.com to manage your Reliance accounts.
• You can browse FAQ at http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wired_faqs.html.
• You can apply for a new connection online at http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/Contactus/customercare_feedback.jsp or http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/business/HTML/PurchaseNow.html.
• You can submit broadband related complaint at http://cnm.reliancecommunications.co.in/cnm/web/genTTCreation.jsp.
===The different services that one can avail from Reliance Broadband online help===
• Logging on to http://myservices.relianceada.com to manage your Reliance account including Bill viewing and payment, prepaid recharge; seeking customer care, viewing and changing tariff plan, viewing details of monthly usage, online prepaid recharge.
• You can access value added services at http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/ValueAddedServ.html.
===Approach Reliance Broadband Customer Care on the phone===
• For assistance / information regarding Reliance broadband call 30337777 or 1800 3000 7777 (Toll Free)
• Alternately, you can dial 198 (Toll Free for grievance redressal & reachable only from Reliance Landline phone)
• You can dial *377 from your Reliance landline phone.
===Approach Reliance Broadband Customer Care in person===
One can visit the closest Reliance World Store and speak to the customer care executive to communicate any query/issue.
===How to find the address of the Reliance World Store nearest to you===
Go to http://www.relianceworld.in/locate_rw.asp and select your State and city to locate the nearest Reliance World Store.
===Approach Reliance Broadband Customer Care via Mail===
You can send your query/concern/feedback/complaint to following postal address:
Reliance Communications Limited
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City
Navi Mumbai 400709,
Tel No: 3037 3333
===How to escalate your complaint===
If you are not satisfied with the solution provided to your complaint, you can escalate the issue by contacting the nodal officer. You can find the nodal officer of your area from http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/customercare/nodal.html. If you are still unsatisfied select to contact the Appellate Authority. You can find the Appellate Authority of your area at http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/customercare/AppellateAuthority.html.