Commercial Care Policy of Reliance General Insurance provides financial cover to your business against any unforeseen, unexpected and sudden misfortunes resulting in the damage or loss to several items, products, contents, etc. associated with your business.
Different coverage provided by Commercial Care Policy
- Fire and Allied Perils: it provides covers to the structure of and contents in your business premises, against Fire, Lightning, Explosion and other related hazards.
- Business Interruption: it provides covers for loss as a result of interruption in your regular business operations due to damage or loss by Fire and Allied Perils.
- Electronic Equipment and Appliances – it provides covers to electronic appliances which include medical equipment, data carrying materials, software and electronic installations.
- Burglary and Housebreaking – it provides covers against burglary and housebreaking to plant and machinery, furniture, fittings and fixtures, stock, electrical installations, stock-in-trade and also items that are held in trust and contained in the business premises.
- Machinery Breakdown – provides risk coverage to the electrical or mechanical appliances or gadgets or apparatus that are directly associated with your business and also contained in your business premises against electrical and mechanical breakdown.
- Money Insurance – provides risk coverage for money lost in the event of misfortune and accident while:
- Safe at the business premises
- Transferring from the business premises to bank and vice versa.
- At the business premises.
- Baggage – provides risk coverage for loss of baggage of proprietor, business partner, important officer or permanent employee of the business during their travel for official purposes.
Any small and mediocre size industrial establishments having non-industrial or non-manufacturing risks any take up Commercial Care Policy.
For further details on the Commercial Care Policy you can contact your nearest regional/divisional office of Reliance General Insurance.