This article is about Reliance (RCOM) Mobile and Broadband Customer Care support and the below Phone numbers won't help to communicate with other department of Reliance Industries.
What are the different ways to approach Reliance Customer Care Center?
- You can get connected to Reliance Customer Care via Online
- You can get connected to Reliance Customer Care via phone
- You can get connected to Reliance Customer Care in person
How to get connected via online?
How to get connected via offline?
- If you are a Reliance postpaid connection holder, then you can dial *222 from your mobile.
- If you are not a Reliance Customer then you can dial 30334343 from your mobile.
- If you are a prepaid customer you can *333 to talk to a customer care executive.
- If you would like to check the balance then dial *367 or SMS BAL to 53670.
How to contact Reliance Customer Care in Person
- You can visit any of the close-by Reliance Customer Care center.
- Reliance Customer Care executives are always happy to address your issues.
List of Reliance Customer Care centers across India
You can check the following link to locate your nearby Reliance Customer Care Center http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/StoreLocator/storelocator_rms_list.jsp
Customer care contact number for Reliance latest services:
RCom Customer Care Postal Address
Reliance Communications Limited Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City Navi Mumbai 400709, India.