Reliance, one of the most popular GSM service providers in India, offers excellent customer support through Internet, telephone and physical customer care centers spread all over India. The following information will help you to reach Reliance GSM customer care unit easily and promptly.
Various options to approach Reliance GSM customer care center are as follows • Internet • Telephone • You can approach Reliance GSM Customer care in person.
- 1 Contact Reliance GSM customer-care via online
- 2 The different services that one can avail from Reliance GSM online help
- 3 Approach Reliance GSM Customer Care on the phone
- 4 Approach Reliance GSM Customer Care in person
- 5 How to find the address of the Reliance Mobile Store nearest to you
- 6 How to find the address of the Reliance Handset Service Center nearest to you
- 7 Approach Reliance GSM Customer Care via Mail
- 8 How to escalate your complaint
Contact Reliance GSM customer-care via online
• Visit http://www.reliancemobile.com and you would find links to provide information about various services like Prepaid, Post Paid, roaming, payment etc. • For any query/Concern, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form at http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp/Communications/PreAddContactRT. • GSM customers can reach out to customer care by sending mail to email@example.com. • You can check network coverage of your area at http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp/Communications/website/Mobile/business/network.html. • You can register for an Reliance account at http://myservices.relianceada.com to manage your Reliance accounts. • For reliance GSM handset related information, visit http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/handset/gsm.jsp.
The different services that one can avail from Reliance GSM online help
• Logging on to http://myservices.relianceada.com to manage your Reliance account including Bill viewing and payment, Prepaid recharge; seeking customer care, viewing and changing tariff plan, viewing details of monthly usage, online prepaid recharge. • You can browse for GSM handsets and view the procedure of upgrading your handset.
Approach Reliance GSM Customer Care on the phone
• For Postpaid, Dial * 222 from your Reliance Phone or 30334343 from any other phone. • For Prepaid, Dial *333 from your Reliance Phone or 30333333 from any other phone. • To find the number of your local Reliance call center visit http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp/Communications/website/Mobile/locateus/circlewisecallcenter.html. • You can dial 198 (toll free) for any complaint or service request. J&K customers can dial 9018090180 for assistance. • For mobile number portability related help dial 1 - 800 - 100 – 3333 (toll free).
Approach Reliance GSM Customer Care in person
One can visit the closest Reliance Mobile Store or Reliance handset service center, and speak to the customer care executive to communicate any query/issue.
How to find the address of the Reliance Mobile Store nearest to you
Go to http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/StoreLocator/storelocator_rms.jsp and select your State, City and PIN code to locate the nearest Reliance Mobile Store.
How to find the address of the Reliance Handset Service Center nearest to you
Go to http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/handset/service_center.html to locate the nearest Reliance handset Service Center.
Approach Reliance GSM Customer Care via Mail
You can send your query/concern/feedback/complaint to following postal address: A Block, 2nd Floor, Reliance Communications Limited DAKC, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai – 400 710 Fax: 022 303 88005
How to escalate your complaint
If you are not satisfied with the solution provided to your complaint, you can escalate the issue by contacting the nodal officer. You can find the nodal officer of your area from http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/customercare/nodal.html. If you are still unsatisfied select to contact the Appellate Authority. You can find the Appellate Authority of your area at http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/customercare/AppellateAuthority.html.