Reliance Mobile is a prominent name in Indian telecommunication and cellular industry, and they offers extensive customer care through Internet, telephone and physical customer care centers spread all over India.
The following guidelines will help you to reach Reliance Mobile customer care unit easily and promptly.
Various options to approach Reliance Mobile customer care center are as follows
• You can approach Reliance Mobile Customer care in person.
- 1 Contact Reliance Mobile customer-care via online
- 2 The different services that one can avail from Reliance Mobile online help
- 3 Approach Reliance Mobile Customer Care on the phone
- 4 Approach Reliance Mobile Customer Care in person
- 5 How to find the address of the Reliance Mobile Store nearest to you
- 6 How to find the address of the Reliance Blackberry Service Center nearest to you
- 7 How to find the address of the Reliance Handset Service Center nearest to you
- 8 Approach Reliance Mobile Customer Care via Mail
- 9 How to escalate your complaint
Contact Reliance Mobile customer-care via online
• Visit http://www.reliancemobile.com and you would find links to provide information about various services like Prepaid, Post Paid, roaming, payment etc.
• For any query/Concern related Reliance Mobile or 3G, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form at http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp/Communications/PreAddContactRT.
• You can check network coverage of your area at http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp/Communications/website/Mobile/business/network.html.
• You can register your phone to Do Not Disturb registry at http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp/Communications/website/Mobile/business/dnd.html.
• Register for an Account at http://myservices.relianceada.com to manage your Reliance accounts.
• GSM customers can reach out to customer care by sending mail to email@example.com.
• For blackberry related queries, visit http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/blackberry/overview.html.
• You can mail Blackberry related query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For mobile number portability related help, visit http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/customercare/mnp.html.
• For reliance handset related information, visit http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/handset/overview.jsp.
• For any information related to R world, visit http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/rworld/home/overview.html.
• For 3G related queries, visit http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/3G/HTML/index.html. At this link you can request more information on 3G and browse 3G FAQ.
• You can apply for a 3G connection by filling out the form at http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/3G/HTML/howtobuy.html.
The different services that one can avail from Reliance Mobile online help
• Logging on to http://myservices.relianceada.com to manage your Reliance Mobile account including Bill viewing and payment, Prepaid recharge; seeking customer care, viewing and changing tariff plan, viewing details of monthly usage, online prepaid recharge.
• You can access value added services at http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp/Communications/jsp/telcom/rworld.htm.
Approach Reliance Mobile Customer Care on the phone
• For Postpaid, Dial * 222 from your Reliance Phone or 30334343 from any other phone.
• For Prepaid, Dial *333 from your Reliance Phone or 30333333 from any other phone.
• To find the number of your local Reliance Mobile call center visit http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp/Communications/website/Mobile/locateus/circlewisecallcenter.html.
• You can call 198 (toll free) for any complaint or service request. J&K customers can dial 9018090180 for assistance.
• For Blackberry support call 30336363 from any phone or * 363 (toll free) from your Reliance BlackBerry.
• For mobile number portability and 3G related help dial 1 - 800 - 100 – 3333 (toll free).
Approach Reliance Mobile Customer Care in person
One can visit the closest Reliance Mobile Store or Reliance Blackberry service center, and speak to the customer care executive to communicate any query/issue.
How to find the address of the Reliance Mobile Store nearest to you
Go to http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/StoreLocator/storelocator_rms.jsp and select your State, City and PIN code to locate the nearest Reliance Mobile Store.
How to find the address of the Reliance Blackberry Service Center nearest to you
Go to http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/blackberry/service_center.html to locate the nearest Reliance Blackberry Service Center.
How to find the address of the Reliance Handset Service Center nearest to you
Go to http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/handset/service_center.html to locate the nearest Reliance handset Service Center.
Approach Reliance Mobile Customer Care via Mail
You can send your query/concern/feedback/complaint to following postal address:
A Block, 2nd Floor,
Reliance Communications Limited
DAKC, Kopar Khairane,
Navi Mumbai – 400 710
Fax: 022 303 88005
How to escalate your complaint
If you are not satisfied with the solution provided to your complaint, you can escalate the issue by contacting the nodal officer. You can find the nodal officer of your area from http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/customercare/nodal.html. If you are still unsatisfied select to contact the Appellate Authority. You can find the Appellate Authority of your area at http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/customercare/AppellateAuthority.html.