Reliance Mutual Fund
The money invested by investors in Reliance Mutual Fund is further invested in the equity market or fixed income securities of various sectors and companies to generate a regular income for the investor.
How to Purchase Reliance Mutual Fund
You can purchase the Reliance Mutual fund by enclosing a demand draft or local cheque payable at par at the place where you are submitting the application
Applicable NAV(Net Asset Value)of Reliance Mutual Fund
The closing NAV of the day on which the application is received would be applicable. This stands valid if the application is received before 3 p.m. In case the application is received after 3 p.m., the closing NAV of the next business day would be applicable
Reliance Mutual Fund Scheme Annual Returns
Reliance Mutual Fund has several plans and schemes for different investor groups and the compounded annual returns have demonstrated a decent return percentage upto 40%, though the returns may vary based on the investment plan you have chosen.
Reliance Mutual Fund Dividend Policy
The dividends are distributed for these mutual funds from the surplus amount after the deduction of all applicable taxes and surcharges.
Tax Benefits to the Mutual Fund
Reliance Mutual Fund is as a mutual fund registered with SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) and hence the entire income from the Mutual Fund is exempt from Income Tax in accordance with the provisions of Section 10(23D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Reliance Mutual Fund Plans
- Reliance Growth Fund: An open-ended Equity Growth Scheme
- Reliance Vision Fund: An open-ended Equity Growth Scheme
- Reliance Banking Fund: An open-ended banking sector Scheme
- Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund:An open-ended Power sector Scheme
- Reliance Pharma Fund: An open-ended Pharma sector Scheme
- Reliance Media and Entertainment Fund: An open-ended Media and Entertainment Sector Scheme
- Reliance NRI Equity Fund: An open-ended Diversified Equity Scheme
- Reliance Equity Opportunities Fund: An open-ended Diversified Equity Scheme
- Reliance Index Fund: An open-ended Index Linked Scheme
- Reliance Tax Saver Fund: An open-ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme
- Reliance Equity Fund: An open-ended Diversified Equity Scheme
- Reliance Long Term Equity Fund: An close-ended Diversified Equity Scheme
- Reliance Regular Saving Fund: An open-ended Scheme
- Reliance Equity Advantage Fund: An open-ended Diversified Equity Scheme
- Reliance Natural Resources Fund: An open-ended Equity Scheme
- Reliance Equity Linked Saving Fund: A 10 year close-ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme