Reliance Netconnect, the fastest growing broadband service in India that covers 24,000 towns and 6 lacs villages without any roaming charges, has become a popular wireless broadband choice among Indian Internet users. Reliance provides extensive customer care to their Netconnect users, through Internet, telephone and physical customer care centers spread all over India.
The following tips will help you to reach Reliance Netconnect customer care division easily and promptly.
Various options to approach Reliance Netconnect customer care center are as follows
- You can contact Reliance Netconnect Customer care in person.
- 1 Approach Reliance Netconnect customer-care via online
- 2 The different services that one can avail from Reliance Netconnect online help
- 3 Approach Reliance Netconnect Customer Care on the phone
- 4 Approach Reliance Netconnect Customer Care in person
- 5 How to find the address of the Reliance Netconnect dealer nearest to you
Approach Reliance Netconnect customer-care via online
- Visit http://www.reliancenetconnect.co.in/
- You would find various links to provide information about Reliance Netconnect broadband, Reliance Netconnect Highspeed 1x, Reliance Netconnect phone modem etc.
- If your query is not still solved yet, send a mail to Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com or Datacard.Support@relianceada.com.
- For troubleshooting, visit http://www.reliancenetconnect.co.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10&Itemid=13.
- You can submit feedback using http://www.reliancenetconnect.co.in/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=10 or http://www.relianceworld.in/contact_us.htm form.
- You can use your Reliance account to login and see usage at http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/ecareMyusage.html.
- You can check if Netconnect coverage is available in your area at http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wireless_internet_coverage.html.
The different services that one can avail from Reliance Netconnect online help
- Logging on to Reliance e-care allows to manage your all Reliance accounts including Reliance Netconnect account using a single login.
- Online services include Bill viewing and payment, Prepaid recharge; seeking customer care, viewing and changing tariff plan, viewing details of usage, online prepaid recharge.
Approach Reliance Netconnect Customer Care on the phone
- You can dial *355 / 30335555 / 1800 3000 5555 for any Reliance Netconnect related query.
- NetConnect 1x and broadband+ users can dial * 222 from your Reliance Phone or 30334343 from any other phone, for postpaid plans.
- For prepaid plans of NetConnect 1x and broadband+, dial *333 from your Reliance Phone or 30333333 from any other phone.
- For assistance regarding broadband service call 30337777 or 1800 3000 7777 (Toll Free) or dial *377 from your Reliance landline phone.
- You can call on *377 or 3033 7777/1800-3000-7777(from any phone) to register your phone to Do Not Disturb registry.
Approach Reliance Netconnect Customer Care in person
One can visit the closest Reliance World Store to make a new purchase or resolve any issue with existing account.
How to find the address of the Reliance Netconnect dealer nearest to you
Go to http://www.relianceworld.in/locate_rw.asp and select your State and City to see the address of the nearest Reliance World.
Corporate Office Address:
2nd Floor, ´A´ Block,
Reliance Communications Limited
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City
Thane Belapur Road,
Navi Mumbai – 400709