Reliance Communications is the flagship company of the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) of companies. Listed on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange, it is India’s leading integrated telecommunication company with over 85 million customers. A 80,000 km seamless, pan-India fibre optic backbone ensures a congestion free network and almost zero call drops, in addition to superior voice clarity in every corner of the country.
Reliance is reachable anywhere, anytime. Whether one is a customer, a prospective partner, or just a curious citizen, Reliance is there to answer all questions. One can access customer care call centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in India.
Reliance Provides variety of methods to reach there customer care.
Customer service form:
Fill in the form online and submit. Whether one is a customer, or a prospective partner, or just a curious citizen, we are here to answer your questions. We welcome your views, suggestions, complaints and any other query that you might have about Reliance Communications, its products and services.
•e-mail : email@example.com
Customer Service Reliance Mobile or Reliance Hello (FWP/ FWT only): For Prepaid:
- Dial *333 from your Reliance Phone or 30333333 from any other phone.
- Dial *369 from your Reliance Phone for access to Admin menu ( For checking the account balance,
- Recharge and Language change option).
- Dial *225 (SMS option for retrieving account balance and STV validity) or SMS 'BAL' to 53670.
- Dial *367 (Express account balance)