It has been stated that FMSCI would be conducting series of motorcycle races and for this they have come up with the latest road racing championship regulations for two wheelers. The latest road racing championship regulations of Federation of motor sport club of India as of 1st January, 2009 are mentioned below:
- For the successful organization of the motorcycle racing events it should be started at the schedule time.
- The race control must stay operative with all the necessary equipments in place.
- The racing events must be conducted on to the race tracks, which have been approved by the federation of motorsport club of India.
- Any other races cannot be conducted except for the support races and that must also be approved by the federation.
- Any other activity like demonstration of a vehicle or display is to be done only after receiving prior approval from the Federation of motorsport club of India.
- It is the duty of the organizer to for providing facilities to the staffs in order to ensure smooth running of a two wheeler racing championship.
- It is also the duty of the organizer to submit all the necessary details of the events at least ninety days prior to the events.
- The organizer of an event must publish all the information about their racing event at least sixty days prior to the event. They must also post this to all teams with an entry for the event.
- The paddock or the pit boxes must be available to the teams two day prior to the commencement of a racing event.
- 24 hour attendance must be needed at the gates for providing access to a vehicle on to the podium as well as to the Paddock.
- The paddock area must be given full security so as to safeguard the equipments.
- The officials on duty must be appointed by the Federation of motorsport club of India for the racing events.
These are the road racing championship regulations of Federation of motorsport club of India.