To get more information about SBI Bank Exam like the dates for exam, profile requirement, salary and location, the candidate can look at following places -
SBI Bank Exam
- Open http://www.sbi.co.in and go to the recruitment link or open http://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm, which lists all the Current job opening for SBI as well as give details about SBI Bank exam details.
- SBI gives advertisement in National newspapers as well as ads inweekly employment newspapers like Rozgaar Samachar, Times Ascent, Deccan Avenues etc.
How to prepare for the SBI Bank Exam and Patter of SBI Exam
- SBI Exam mainly deals with the aptitude test, quantitative papers, reasoning tests, computer basic knowledge and a little bit of mathematics.
- To prepare for SBI exam, the candidate can refer to the earlier test papers of SBI exam. Though the questions are not repeated, but the previous year papers should help the candidate to get the idea of the patter of the paper.
- Exams contains objective type questions and have negative marking.
- General Awareness is also one of the exam topics, you should even focus on your general knowledge. Make a habit to read latest news this would really help you out here.
What Are the Best books to prepare for SBI Exam
- R.S. Agarwal’s book for aptitude test and logical reasoning can be referred. You have a real good number of questions with solved answers found here.
- Shakuntala Devi’s book for Aptitude and quantitative test also can be referred , even here you can find some of the old question papers and plenty of appropriate question with solutions.
- Previous years SBI exam papers and other helpful material to prepare for SBI exam can be downloaded from here
How to check the SBI Exam Result
- You can check the SBI exam result by logging on to http://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm
- Successful candidates are informed by SBI with post.
SBI bank exam Question Paper pattern
There will be total of 200 objective type questions. These questions are based on the topics like logical reasoning, quantitative, computer awareness, general English. The question paper is segregated as follows:
- General English - 40marks
- General Awareness - 40 marks
- Aptitude - 40 marks
- Reasoning Ability - 40 marks
- Marketing/Computing - 40 marks
Date of SBI Examination
Normally exams are conducted in the month of January, Febraury, August and the month of November.
Cost of the SBI bank Application form
Exam application fee:
For General Category/OBC : Rs.250
For SC/ST :Rs.50