State Bank of India or SBI is the largest state owned bank and commercial institute of India. SBI offers extensive customer care through internet, telephone and their regional offices and branches located all over India.
The following tips will help you to reach SBI customer care division more efficiently.
- Contact SBI customer-care online
- The different services offered online
- Approach SBI Customer Care via phone
- Approach SBI Customer Care in person
- How to find the address of the SBI Branch nearest to you
- How to find the address of the SBI ATM nearest to you
- How to find the address of the SBI zonal officer of your area
- Some of the customized offers provided for SBI customers
- Escalating your complaint
Contact SBI customer-care online
The different services offered online
- Logging on https://www.onlinesbi.com/ allows you to manage all your banking activities online.
- Online services include Bill payment, fund transfer, seeking customer care, viewing and shopping online, booking tickets and paying tax, access pension slip etc.
- You can also opt for SMS alert of your account on your mobile.
- You can get view bank statement and search and view all your banking transactions online.
- You can manage your credit card account, pension account, and online trading account.
Approach SBI Customer Care via phone
- Dial 24X7 toll-free 1800112211/18004253800 for General queries. Customers from Mumbai and Navi Mumbai can call 9987552211.
- For card related complaints dial 1800 180 1290(MTNL/BSNL) and 39 02 02 02
- For ATM/Debit card related queries dial 080-26599990
Approach SBI Customer Care in person
One can visit the SBI regional office or branch to avail different services and products offered by SBI or to resolve any issue. Customers of SBI Bank can meet senior executives of the Bank on 15th of every month (between 3.00 p.m. and 5.00 p.m.) without any prior appointment and discuss issues relating to their accounts/banking transactions. In case 15th of month is a holiday, customer can meet on the next working day.
How to find the address of the SBI Branch nearest to you
Go to SBI Branch Locator and enter your City/Center. A list of branches in your area will be displayed.
How to find the address of the SBI ATM nearest to you
Go to SBI ATM Locator and enter your state and then city. A list of ATMs in your area will be displayed.
How to find the address of the SBI zonal officer of your area
Visit SBI Website and there you will find the name and e-mail address of the jurisdictional controlling authority in your area. For local remittance related support contact SBI Customer Care
Some of the customized offers provided for SBI customers
- You can create net banking account through www.onlinesbi.com this account helps you to manage various SBI banking activities and accounts.
- You can receive account alert via SMS by setting the account options.
- You can get alerts, information and promotional offers in your inbox.
- You can sign-up for mobile banking and manage your banking activities using your mobile phone.
- You can manage your trading, investment, tax and pension related activities online.
Escalating your complaint
In case your problem is not resolved using above communication methods, you can forward your complaint to nodal officer using following contact details:
Deputy General Manager (Customer Service), at the Corporate Centre at Customer Service Dept.,
State Bank of India,
State Bank Bhawan, 4th floor, Madame Cama Road,
Mumbai-400 021, Telephone No. (022) 22029456 , 22029451 22740432, 22740431,22740433
Fax no. (022) 22742431.
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org.