SBI Bank is the largest bank of India and offers various kind of fixed deposit to Indians.
- How to apply for SBI Fixed Deposit Account
- How to apply for SBI Fixed Deposit Account Online
- How to apply for SBI fixed deposit account by visiting the nearby SBI branch
- Interest Rates of SBI fixed deposit
- Contact Address and Phone Number of SBI Bank
How to apply for SBI Fixed Deposit Account
- Apply Online
- Apply for a SBI fixed deposit by giving a visit to nearest SBI branch.
How to apply for SBI Fixed Deposit Account Online
To open a Fixed Deposit Account in SBI online, you need to open/have a SBI Savings Bank Account. Also your Internet banking facility should be activated.
- Login to SBI Online Banking website, then click on personal banking link.
- Enter your log in credentials. Now you will get a link called fixed deposit, just by clicking on this link you can get redirected to new page. Now you will be asked to enter your account number, via which fixed deposit money will be deducted. Hence within a day of time, your fixed deposit account will get activated.
How to apply for SBI fixed deposit account by visiting the nearby SBI branch
In order to open a SBI fixed deposit you can straight away go to the nearest SBI branch. Now you can approach any of the bankers in the enquiry section and collect the application form to open your fixed deposit account. Now fill the application form and deposit the money to activate the account. Within 7 days of time your fixed deposit account will be activated.
Interest Rates of SBI fixed deposit
The following is the interest rate of SBI fixed deposit:
- SBI offers a interest rate of 7.50% per annum.
- The rate of interest for senior citizens is 8% per annum.
- The time period can be starting from 15days to 10 years.
You can find the latest fixed deposit interest rates by logging on to the following website http://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm
Contact Address and Phone Number of SBI Bank
Customers of the Bank can meet senior executives of the Bank on 15th of every month (between 3.00 p.m. and 5.00 p.m.) without any prior appointment and discuss issues relating to their accounts/banking transactions. In case 15th of month is a holiday, customer can meet on the next working day.
Address of various SBI branch across India can be known by logging on to the following website, Click on Customer Care link- SBI Customer Care
You can even contact 1800112211, which is a 24/7 customer care center of State Bank of India.