The SBI Life - Group Criti9 is a conventional non participating group health plan. This plan provides protection against the 9 critical illnesses where after the diagnosis the sum assured is paid in lump sum. This policy thus provides with the money at the time of need.
The key features of SBI Life - Group Criti9 are as follows:
* This policy provides protection simultaneously against 9 critical illnesses.
* The joining process of the plan is simple and easy.
* The renewability of this plan is guaranteed till the age of 65 years.
* This plan comes under the tax benefit under section 80D of IT Act#, 1961.
* Under this policy if the survival is for a period of 30 days after the date of diagnosis the sum assured is to be paid in lump sum.
* The insured may have to wait for 90 days from the commencement date or the revival date to avail the benefits.
The eligibility criteria for SBI Life - Group Criti9 are as follows:
* The plan is offered in different groups like credit life groups, customers of bank / financial institutions, employee-employer relationship, depositors groups etc.
* The policy is based on the details contained in the proposal form.
* The minimum entry age for the policy is 18 years and the maximum age of the policy is 55 years.
* The options for the sum assured of the policy are uniform for all members, as grade wise cover and as a multiple of salary.
* The minimum sum assured is Rs 25000 and the maximum sum assured is Rs 500000.
* The minimum group size of the policy should be 50 members.
The illnesses covered under SBI Life - Group Criti9 are as follows:
* Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction)
* Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
* Kidney Failure (End Stage Renal Disease)
* Multiple Sclerosis
* Heart Valve Surgery
* Major Organ Transplant