SBI (State Bank of India) is the largest Government banking sectors in India. SBI Online provides the Internet Banking facilities to the corporate as well as personal account holder so that they do not have to spend their valuable time to journey to bank.
Through internet banking, SBI providing the facilities like:
- Login system with multi level of security
- Access your Bank Statement and download a copy of them
- Transfer funds from this account to another account of this branch of SBI
- Transfer funds from this account to another SBI account anywhere in India
- Transfer funds from this bank to any other bank of India
- Online trading facilities
- Online Demat trading service facilities
- The online trading facilities only available inside of India, not in abroad.
- The name of the website of SBI for online trading is demat.sbi.co.in
SBI provides online banking facilities for the NRIs also. It provides the NRI account facilities like
All of the above mentioned accounts can be utilized using the currencies like Pound, US$, Sterling, Euro, Australian Dollar and Canadian Dollar.
Other facilities the NRI can get through SBI Net Banking are:
- Term Deposits
- Foreign Currency Non Residence of India Accounts (FCNR)
- NRO Accounts
Opening a new NRI account in SBI is very much easy. Just download the State Bank of India NRI A/c opening form, fill and submit it with required documents as mentioned in form.
NRI SBI account holder can get the facilities like:
- NRI car loans
- NRI home loans
- NRI car loans