The State Bank of India provides online demat account facility for its customers. SBI allows trading in equities, commodities, mutual funds, IPOs and many more. The SBI online demat account can be easily accessed 24*7 by just logging into the website firstname.lastname@example.org. To open an account online the customer just needs to login at the mentioned site follow the steps stated there, fill in the form properly, provide the required information and get a SBI online demat account.
The facilities which are available at the SBI Online Demat Account are• Easy and effortless execution of transactions.
• Helpful tips and advices from the customer care through emails.
• Trading experiences to suite the needs and demands of the customer.
• Viewing of holdings, billings and transaction statements online.
• Home delivery of booklets if ordered online.
• Checking of INS, settlement calendar, status request etc.
• Anytime and anywhere instructions of pledging and unpledging and transfer.
The SBI demat online account have the following charges for its customers:
• Opening a demat account is absolutely free of cost.
• Closure of the account is absolutely free.
• The annual maintenance charges Rs 350 standard charges per annum Rs 950 for high turnover plan charges.
• Purchasing the equities is free of cost.
• Selling of equities
Standard charges 0.03% High turnover charges 0.015%
• If rejection fails Rs 10 standard applicable charges and Rs 15 high turnover rates.
• An agreement should be signed on Rs 100 stamp paper.
• Dematerializations charge Rs 35 for each request form Rs 2 for each certificate.
• Rematerialization charges Rs 25 for each request.
• If SBI is the counter party of pledging the charges applicable is 0.02% i.e. Rs 15 minimum.
• If SBI is not the counter party of pledging the charges applicable are 0.04% i.e. Rs 30 minimum.