SBI railway card is a special benefit card which has been provisioned by Indian railways in order to make its passengers avail extra benefits on their each and every different journey. This card is basically issued by Indian railways for its passengers. Let us now know more about different benefits and offers of SBI railways card.
Benefits of SBI railway card
- SBI railway card cane be used across more 29 million outlets across the world. Make sure that your SBI railway card has got VISA sign on it.
- You can also withdraw money across the nation as well as across the world using this card like an ATM Card.
- Bill payment provision via SBI railway card. You can make your daily utility bill payment like telephone bill, electricity bills, insurance bills etc.
- Railway tickets can be booked for a low cost price and by availing lot of discount offers via SBI railway card.
- You can transfer funds on a very low interest rate across the globe instantly and easily.
How to apply for SBI railway card
- Simply log on to http://www.sbicard.com/creditcards/faces/pages/EApplyGenDetails.jsp and fill in your personal details.
- Now you’re entered data gets saved and the SBI representative will revert back to you to complete the further procedure.
- You can avail your SBI railway card within four to five working days of time.
- You can also visit nearby SBI branch and can submit your application form to avail a SBI railway card easily.
Fees and charges of SBI railway card
- The joining fees of SBI railway card in the first year is Rs.500.
- The joining fees goes down to Rs.300 in the second year.
- The minimum amount to be maintained in the account is rs.200.
- The transaction charges to book online railway ticket via IRCTC website is zero.
- SBI railway card upgrading fees is rs.500.
- for more information you can visit http://www.sbicard.com/cards_for_you/sbi_railway_card_0_011559.html
Customer care contact support for SBI Railway card
- To know more about SBI railway card you can call from your land Lines 1800 180 1290
- you can also call From any other line to the number 39 02 02 02
- To calculate savings due to SBI Railway card you can log on to http://www.sbicard.com/cards_for_you/sbi_railway_card_0_011559.html
- You can also send an SMS to 56767. SMS SBI RCARD TO 56767.