SBI Bank being India's largest bank often place ads for recruitment for various entry level job openings as well for management level jobs.
Job Posts often available in SBI Bank
- Clerical Staff of State Bank of India
- Cadre Officers of State Bank of India
- General manager of State Bank of India
- Probationary officers of State Bank of India
To find the current job positions and SBI recruitment process, check http://www.statebankofindia.com/user.htm (click on Recruitment)
How to apply to SBI recruitment program
- you can log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com/user.htm
- Now click on the recruitment link you will be redirected to new page, which gives a list of all the SBI's vacant posts.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- you have to fill the application form and submit it to the nearby SBI branch.
- You can even get the application forms by a direct visit to close by SBI branch. You need to approach an enquiry section banker and collect the brochure and the application form.
- You might have to pay examination fee depending on the exam and depending the category which you belong to.
What are the basic criteria for different job opportunities
- You must be an Indian.
- You must be a graduate with minimum of 60% of marks from any of the well recognized university.
- You should be of above 21 years but should not be less than 30 year old.
- You should be computer literate.
SBI Recruitment Selection Process1. Preliminary Examination
This examination is of 135 minutes. You need to take the objective exam.
Different sub categories under this section are:
- Reasoning Ability Test - This section contains 75 questions with 50 minutes of duration.
- Aptitude test - This section contains 50 questions with 30 minutes of duration.
- General awareness and Basic of computer knowledge - This section contains 50 questions with 25 minutes.
- English Skills - This section contains 50 question with 30 minutes.
This is an objective test with 2 hours of time.This exam contains the following category of subjects.
- Reasoning Ability
- Marketing Capability
- Data interpretation
- English grammar basic skills.
3. After clearing second round, you will be permitted to attend 3rd stage. The final stage includes group discussion and personal interview.
Job availability in SBI can be found at
- Also via Career oriented news papers like Employment news, Times Ascent and Deccan's Career opportunities.
Contact Information in case of queries in SBI Recruitment
Telephone number: 022 – 2282 0427
Fax number: 022 – 2282 0411
you can also log on to www.sbi.co.in and find more information.