State Bank of India Recruitment announced all over India whenever the banks need some fresh and energetic candidates who will serve the nation. The bank gives advertisement in all leading newspapers and in banks’ official website . The bank announces 6100 clerks all over India.
The bank also announces different types of vacancies like
- Defense Banking Advisor
- Circle Defense Banking Advisor (Air Force)
- Dy. Manager (Security) (MMGS – II)
And other recruitments programs.
How to apply
The applicants have to apply online and no other ways. The bank does not allow any other mode of application for the vacant post.
The applicants will get the detail advertisement in the newspapers and in the Canara Bank website. The candidates must go through the advertisement minutely and must see certain criteria like:
- Educational qualification
- Age limit
- Fees for applying
- Skill and expertise
The candidates must match the criteria with their profile and then they must apply for the post.
- The Generalcandidates must be between 18 to 28 years of age.
- Sc St candidates get relaxation of 5 years.
- OBC candidates will get the relaxation of 3 years.
- PH candidates will get 10 years relaxation
The Recruitment is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of class, creed, custom and gender.
- They must be Graduate from any Indian Universities.
- They must be physically and mentally fit and healthy.
- The applicant must have knowledge in computer.
- The applicants must have 60% and 55% in their 10+2 examination in case of General and SC/ST/PWD respectively.
The candidate must see the qualification criteria as it keeps on changing according with the post announced in the bank.
Procedure of Applying for the recruitment
- The candidates must have a valid email id as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. The fees of the General and SC/ST/PWD are not same. So go through the fees structure in advance.
- Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicant has to fill the application form through online and in no other ways.
- The online application must fill very carefully.
- The applicants must fill all mandatory boxes in the form. They must put the correct information about name, parents’ name, address, telephone numbers, subjects studied in school and colleges, percentages, and challan number.
- The applicants must know the last dates of submitting the online form to the bank to avoid any unfavorable circumstances.
Documents that require to be posted to the bank’s address
The applicant must keep certain documents like:
- Xerox copies of all educational certificates and mark sheets
- Xerox copies of Caste certificate
- Pan Card, passport, ration card driving license and other documents.
- There is negative marking in the objective paper.
- The successful candidates called for interview.
Many well-known websites will help the candidates to get an idea about the question pattern of each section of the written test. They will also get the interview tips and questionnaire for practice.
The candidates who have qualified in the written examination will be called for Interview. The Interview will decide the job for the candidates. The interviewers can ask any type of questions to the candidates. The candidates must keep themselves cool and calm. They shall not show any type of negativity. They will get different interview tips from following websites:
Pre examination Session
The bank authority arranges pre – examination practice session for the SC, ST, and minor community candidates in Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai
- The candidates must preserve the challan counterpart. They have to produce it whenever asked in the examination hall.
- Negative marking is there in the examination.
- The candidates will have to reach the examination center at their own expenses.
- The process of Scribe allowed for the blind candidates.
- The SC, ST, PH candidates will get some sort of travelling expense while coming for the examination.
- The ST, SC and others must have the certificate of proof.
The eligible candidates will get Call letters. The bank authority will send the call letters in the correspondence address of the candidates. The candidates must paste a recent passport size photographs at the appropriate box. The bank will send a booklet along with the call letters. The candidates must go through this booklet properly to get all the information about examination and OMR sheet that they have to fill in the examination halls.
The candidates can see the bank’s website  from any kind of help and assistance.