The Sahara Jamakarta Samooh Bima is a non par group term insurance plan. This plan provides only term insurance cover. This policy satisfies the needs of the persons who are not able to afford for the individual insurance plan.
'''The details of Sahara Jamakarta Samooh Bima are as follows:'''
* The minimum group size of the policy is 1000 members.
* The minimum entry age for the policy is 18 years as on the last birthday.
* The maximum entry age for the policy is 59 years as on the last birthday.
* The minimum sum assured for the policy is Rs 5,000.
* The maximum sum assured for the policy is Rs 500,000.
* The maximum maturity age of the policy is 60 years as on the last birthday.
* The term of the policy is 1 year, renewable every year.
* The group term insurance scheme is uniform and graded cover.
* The sum assured for group membership size is 1 lakh for 1,000-9,999 members, 3 lakhs for 10,000-99,999 members, 5 lakhs for 1, 00,000 and above.
* On the death of the policy holder the amount to be paid is the sum assured only.
* The premium is to be paid in advance by the group policy holder. The members can share the premium in agreed proportion among themselves.
* The policy can be revived 6 months from the date first due premium along with the interest on terms and conditions.
'''The illustrations of Sahara Jamakarta Samooh Bima are as follows:'''
Age 30 Years 35 Years 40 Years 45 Years Total
Occupation Depositor Depositor Depositor Depositor
Institute/Organization Bank Bank Bank Bank
Sum assured 1,00,000 1,00,000 1,00,000 1,00,000
Number of members 20,000 30,000 30,000 20,000 1,00,000
Yearly Premium 1,000 Sum Assured 1.91 2.22 3.17 4.68
Yearly Premium per 1,00,000 Sum Assured 191 222 317 468
Total Premium 3820000 6660000 9510000 936000 29350000
Total Sum Assured 200 Crs. 300 Crs. 300 Crs. 200 Crs. 1000 Crs.