- This exciting Musem is named after the prime minister of the erstwhile Nizams.
- Salarjung III who constructed it.
- A number of ancient articles of arts and paintings of different parts of the world can be seen here.
- An exquisite room displays the paraphernalia of historic emperors like Aurangzeb,Tipu Sultan,Shah Jahan,Asaf jahis,etc
Visited Hours: 10:00 – 17:00 hrs (closed on Fridays).
- Located at Santhosh Nagar, these tombs are made out of lime and mortar with beautiful inlaid morable carvings.
- These tombs are 200 years old.