Samsung, the Korea based, multinational consumer electronics conglomerate, is one of the most popular brand in India. Besides the innovative and contemporary product offering, what makes Samsung so well liked by consumers is, their dedicated customer support operation. Samsung offers extensive customer support through Internet, telephone and a nationwide network of service centers. The following tips will help you to approach Samsung customer care division easily and promptly.
Contact Samsung customer-care via Internet
- Visit http://www.samsung.com/in/ and you can find information about various services/products offered including TV, Home theatre, camera, mobile phone, PC etc.
- To send inquiries related to your product, including feedback, complaints, requests for information, fill out the form at https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=50.
- You can also send mail to email@example.com
- For general enquiry, fill out the form at https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneral.jsp?SITE_ID=50&PROD_ID=G75.
- You can also chat with a customer care executive by slecting Live Chat link at the Support page at http://www.samsung.com/in/info/contactus.html.
- For specific product related query, visit Support link at http://www.samsung.com/in/info/contactus.html and select your product model to get support for that.
- At Support page you can browse FAQ, access How-to guides, troubleshoot and receive news and alerts.
- By logging in to http://www.samsung.com/in/support/request/serviceRequest.do?page=SERVICE.REQUEST, You can request for service of your product and track them.
- You can submit a service feedback at http://www.samsung.com/in/support/feedback/serviceFeedback.do?page=SERVICE.FEEDBACK.
- You can register for a complete care pack at http://www.samsung.com/in/support/carepack/completeCarePackRegist.do?page=COMPLETE.CARE.PACK.REGISTRATION.
- You can check your notebook warranty at http://www.samsung.com/in/support/warranty/notebookWarrantyCheck.do?page=NOTEBOOK.WARRANTY.CHECK.
- You can check HDD warranty at http://www.samsung.com/in/support/warranty/hddWarrantyCheck.do?page=HDD.WARRANTY.CHECK.
- You can check warranty guidelines for your product at http://www.samsung.com/in/support/warranty/warrantyInformation.do?page=POLICY.WARRANTY.
- You can download drivers and updates at http://www.samsung.com/in/support/download/supportDownloadMain.do.
Approach Samsung Customer Care on the phone
Dial following numbers to access Samsung customer care Division:
1800 3000 8282,
Monday – Sunday: 9.00 AM - 8.00 PM (IST)
Prefix Local STD Code) 3030 8282
Toll Free - 1800 110011 (From MTNL/BSNL Lines)
Approach Samsung Customer Care in person
One can visit the Samsung sales and service center or dealer for any product related assistance.
How to find the address of the Samsung sales and service center nearest to you
You can locate your nearest Samsung service center at http://www.samsung.com/in/support/location/serviceLocation.do?page=SERVICE.LOCATION.
Samsung Service Centers in Major Indian Cities
Shop no. 4, ST Main Road, Muddamma Garden EXT.Benson Town,
No 3001, 2nd Main, 17th Cross,
Banashanka rI 2nd Stage, KR Road, Near Uma Maheshwari Temple,
Samsung Service Plaza
10A, Lee Road,
Pressman House, Ground Floor,
36/B/2 Kalidas Patitundi lane,
Electro Serve Center
B-27, Ground Floor,
Ph: 011-25193508, 9818744113, 9650750444
Samsung Service Plaza
F26/3 Okhla Industrial Area,
Samsung Service Plaza (FSC)
Ground Floor, Old Caprihans Building,
Opp. Naaz Hotel,
Ph: 25138160, 25138164, 9892313408
Ploy No. 185, Jagdish Blog,
15th RO Chembur,