Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University was established in the year 1983. Following regions are covered under Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University.
Amravati, Akola, Yavatmal, Buldhana and Washim
Departements at Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University:
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Home Science
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Courses Offered at Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University:
Faculty of Social Sciences offers following courses:
- B.A Social Science
- M.A Social Science
- B.Lib (Bachelor of Library and Information Science)
- M.Lib (Master of Library and Information Science)
Faculty of Arts offers following courses:
- M.A Translational Hindi
- M.A Marathi
- PHD Translational Hindi
- PhD Marathi
Faculty of Science offers following courses:
- MSc Physics
- MSc Electronics
- MSc Organic Chemistry
- MSc Inorganic Chemistry
- MSc Botany
- MSc Zoology
- MSc Geology
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Statistics
- MSc Bio Technology
- MSc Computer Science
- PhD Condensed Matter Physics
- PhD Electronics
- PhD Organic Chemistry
- PhD Inoragnic Chemistry
- PhD Botany
- PhD Zoology
- PhD Geology
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Statistics
- PhD Bio Technology
- PhD Computer Science
Faculty of Education offers following courses:
- PhD in Education
- MPed (Master of Physical Education)
Faculty of Home Sciences Offers following courses:
- MSc in Home Science
- PhD in Home Science
Faculty of Law offers following courses:
- LLM (Constitution)
- LLM (Criminology)
Faculty of Commerce Offers following courses:
- MBA (Finance, marketing, HR, Production Management)
Faculty of Engineering & Technology offers following courses:
- MSc Applied Electronics
- PGDCS (post graduation diploma in computer science)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- B.Tech Chemical Technology
- PhD Chemical Technology
Candidates can fill admission forms online at university website and Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited website.
70% seats will be reserved for Amravati University students and rest 30% seats can be filled by other universities students.
MSC( Bio Tech): candidate would be graduate in bio technology and need to clear the entrance exam conducted by Amravati university.
M.A : candidate should be graduate in relevant discipline.
MSc (Applied Sciences) : Candidate should be graduate in relevant engg. Domains.
B.Tech: (Chemical Technology) Candidate should be 10+2 pass with physics , chemsitry and maths shoudl clear the entrance exam conducted by university or hold arank in AIEEE.
MTech: for M.Tech programs, candidate should be graduate in relevant engineering domain and should have cleared the GATE exam. Gate candidate will get preference , However, if seats remains vacant and gate qualified candidates are not available, candidates need to clear entrance exam followed by Personal interview conducted by university and merit list will be prepared based on that.
- For MSc physics/chemistry/zoology/botany/Micro biology/geology: tuition fee is 1000 rs. ( Amaravaty University Students).
- For students from other universities, tuition fee is 1000 rs and todtal fee is approx 4000 rs.
- For Statistics , tuition fee is 1000 rs and todtal fee is approx. 3600 rs.
For biotechnology, tuition fee is 5000 rs.
- For Msc computer science courses, tuition fee is 2000 rs.
- For MCA Computer Science fee is 4000 rs.
- For Law courses, tuition fee is 300 rs.
- For Mlib, BLib courses , tuition fee is 2500 rs.
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Contact Details: