Saroj Mohan Institute of Technology located in West Bengal is afflicated to West Bengal University Technology. It is approved by AICTE. Saroj Mohan Institute of Technology provides nurturing educational environment within which to earn a highly marketable degree in this competitive environment which serves students well, whether the students choose to pursue a career in industry or attend graduate school in engineering or a related field for their better future prospective and shape up their carrier in a good shape.
Courses At Saroj Mohan Institute of Technology , Hoogly
Under Graduate ( B. Tech ) :
* Computer Science & Technology
* Electrical Engineering
* Instrumentation Engineering
* Electronics & Telecomm. Engg.
* Information Tech
* Mechanical Engineering
Total intake per year:
* Computer Science & Technology (Seats:90),
* Electrical Engineering (Seats:60),
* Instrumentation Engineering (Seats:60),
* Electronics & Telecomm. Engg. (Seats:60),
* Information Tech (Seats:30),
* Mechanical Engineering (Seats:60)
Saroj Mohan Institute of Technology, Hoogly Admission Procedure:
B.E /B.Tech : Candidate should be 10+2 passed with minimum 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Fee Structure :
Placements at Saroj Mohan Institute of Technology
The Placement & Training Cell gives support and help primarily to students and new graduates of the college who are seeking information and also arranges for campus interview .
Saroj Mohan Institute of Technology Contact Details:
Saroj Mohan Institute of Technolog, Guptipara (Tengripara)
Balagarh 712 512, Hooghly