The growing technology is introducing latest features in all fields. As the number of new inventions increase the security of the network also should go higher and higher overtime. Hence this growing technology has resulted in huge demand for security courses all over the world. There are various private and government institutions in India which offer security courses in various domains. This article explains more about different security courses available.
Certifications in security courses
- In recent days most of the colleges have been introducing various certificate courses in various technologies.
- One of the most popular and the highly demanded security course is certification in hacking.
- The certification in hacking offers courses which make student to pursue about internet hacking and more.
- Any student who is a computer science graduate or is a 10+2 can apply for this course.
- A candidate should have a strong hold on the computer usage before applying for this security course.
- Another highly demanded security course is bank security management courses.
- This course deals with security of banking applications and more. A candidate with a computer knowledge and is a undergraduate or a graduate can apply for this course.
- Disaster prevention certification is another security course certification which offers training on software disaster and recovery.
- This course has got a demand in software developing companies.
Degrees in security courses
- Degrees in security courses can be pursued by engineering graduates
- Certified information security consultant is one of the recently introduced security course degree which totally deals with security management and more.
- The candidate is trained and emerges out as a security consultant degree holder.
- Degree on ethical hacking is another type of security course. The course study deals with study on ethical hacking where the students are trained on ethical hacking security courses and more.
- The IT security course is another diploma degree in security courses.
- This course deals with software protection and the system protection and the methodology implementation etc.
- This course is recommended for engineering graduates because it requires a strong on hold on technical basics and a strong hold on computer.
- This course can also be pursued by non engineering graduates irrespective of their stream in the graduation.
- The duration of the course is mostly of one year or in some institutions duration would be of max two years.