Sengunthar Engineering College, Nammakal was established in the year 1995 by Sengunthar Charitable Trust. College is affiliated to Anna University and approved by AICTE.
Courses Offered at Sengunthar Engineering College:
- B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering (intake 90)
- B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering (intake 120)
- B.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (intake 90)
- B.E. in Mechnaical Engineering (intake 60)
- B.E in Civil Engineering (intake 60)
- MBA – Master of Business Administration (intake 90)
Sengunthar Engineering College Admission Procedure:
B.E. /B.Tech: Candidate should be 10+2 pass with minimum 55% marks (OC) in Physics, Maths as mandatory subjects and Chemistry/Biology/computers/Bio-Technology as optional subject.
Candidate should have valid rank in TANCEE(conducted by state gov.) / CET (conducted by Consortium of self financing professional, arts and Science colleges in Tamilnadu – for Management quota) / AIEEE exam.
65% seats will be allotted under CET quota and rest 35% will be filled up under management quota.
MBA: Candidate should be graduate in any stream with minimum 60% of the marks and should have a valid rank in TANCET exam.
Sengunthar College of Engineering Fee Strcuture:
- B.E. / B.Tech: all undergraduate engineering courses, fee is Rs. 32,500/- per annum.
- MBA :Rs. 25,000/- pa.
Placements at Sengunthar Engineering College:
College has fully fledged, well organized training and placement cell. Placement records are good. Many companies visit college campus for recruitments every year.
Sengunthar College of Engineering Contact Details:
Sengunthar College of Engineering
Tamilnadu, India .
Phone : 04288 - 255716
Fax : 04288 - 250444
eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org