The Shri Jana Suraksha is a group policy.
The details of Shri Jana Suraksha are as follows:
- The minimum age of entry for the policy is 14 years.
- The maximum age for the policy is 65 years.
- The maximum age of maturity for the policy is 66 years.
- The available policy term is 1 year.
- The mode of premium payment is annual renewable premium.
- The minimum sum assured for the policy is Rs.10, 000/- or 20 times the Salary, whichever is higher for employee employer groups.
- The minimum sum assured Rs.10, 000/- for members of Associations if they are non salaried.
- The minimum sum assured Rs.5, 000/- for members of Social sector groups.
- The maximum sum assured depends on the underwriting of considerations.
- The minimum group size of the policy is 100 members.
The benefits of Shri Jana Suraksha are as follows:
On the sudden death of the policy holder or any member the sum assured is paid as death benefit.