The Shriram Future Wealth is regular premium unit linked plan. This plan can be used to achieve the long term objectives like education of children, marriage, retirement planning etc. This plan gives an adequate income along with bonus units.
'''The details of Shriram Future Wealth are as follows:'''
* The minimum age of entry for the policy is 0 years as on the last birthday.
* The maximum age of entry for the policy is 60 years as on the last birthday.
* The maximum maturity age of the policy is 75 years as on the last birthday.
* The minimum policy term is 10 years.
* The maximum policy term is 25 years.
* The premium payment term is same as the policy term.
* The minimum sum assured is 5* annualized premium.
* The maximum sum assured is a subject to underwriting considerations.
* The minimum annualized premium is Rs: 12,000/‐ and no limit for maximum.
* The premium payment modes of the policy are Yearly, Half‐yearly, Quarterly and Monthly. (Monthly mode allowed through ECS only).
* The funds in the investment portfolio are Conservator Gold, Maximus Plus and Guardian Plus.
'''The key features of Shriram Future Wealth are as follows:'''
* The customer under this policy will get 20% of the annualized premium as Bonus units in 5th and 10th policy anniversaries.
* Liquidity in the form of partial withdrawals and surrender benefits are available under this policy.
* Tax benefits on the premiums are available under Income Tax Act, 1961.
* This policy gives the dual benefit or market linked return and insurance protection.
* The flexibility to choose the sum assured with the cover plus option is available according to the insurance needs.
* Additional investments in the form of top up premiums are available under this policy.
* The plan helps the customer to grow the premiums with the best investment strategies of the funds.