Society registration in India deals with various verification and confirmation processes. Owning an illegal society is subjected to penalty due Indian law violation. Hence every society owner or the leader must make society registration in India in order to get rid of such penalties or any other government actions which would make you pay a huge amount.
Types of societies which can be set up in India
- According to Indian society registration act the following societies can be set up in india by the prior permission of the comity.
- It is very important to make society registration in India irrespective of the type of the society.
- One can open a charitable society in order to help for old age people, orphans, poors, widows etc.
- A society can be established to promote Indian culture which brings together the people of various communities.
- A society can be established dedicated to literature, arts or science which helps in enriching the knowledge of people in the respective domain
- A society of painting or natural history collection can also be established in order to promote the Indian history and arts.
- Any society which has not undergone society registration in India is liable to terminate by the government for not having the society registered.
how to apply for society registration in India
- A society registration in India is done at the registrar office of the state.
- This registration can be done state level, district level or via the central level offices.
- The application should be collected in the corresponding society department.
- The duly filled application form should be submitted along with all the documents attached.
- Now the application verification process will initiate and the society registration in India will come to the final stage only after the complete verification and approval of your application form.
Documents to be submitted for society registration in India
- One should submit a memorandum of particular society’s rules and regulations.
- The permission letter copy of all the society members and the managing team.
- An authority letter copy which should be signed by every society member and the managing team.
- Declaration letter by the society which states that fund of the society will be utilized only for the objects or the furthering aims of that particular society etc.
- Thus after the submission of these documents your application form will go to the approval stage.