State Bank of India is one of the popular private banks of India. The bank often invites online application for recruiting young and energetic youths every year for its various branches.The interested candidates must see the official website of the bank http://www.sbi.co.in or http://www.statebankofindia.com .The candidates must see the details in the advertisement or else their candidature may reject.
QualificationThe candidates must have proper educational qualification.
- The General candidates must have 60% in 10+2 examination or degree in any discipline from any recognized university of India.
- The SC, ST, Ex- Servicemen and PC candidates must have 55% marks in 10+2 examination or degree in any discipline from any recognized university of India.
- The General and SC, ST candidates have to secure 60% and 55% respectively after they complete Diploma after class 10.
- The candidates must able to work freely with the computer especially in MS Office.
- They must know the local languages of the state or UT where they posted for the job.
Who can apply?
The recruitment is open to all Indian citizens irrespective of class, creed, caste and gender. Any one can apply for the clerical post but the candidate must have appropriate qualification, skill, and expertise. The job is open for the candidates who have migrated from the countries like Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lank, Uganda, Kenya, and Tanzania before 1st January 1962.
How to apply?The candidates have to apply through online. They have to fill up the online application form through bank’s website http://www.sbi.co.in. Application may get rejected if it is submitted in other ways.
- The candidates must have a valid email id, as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. The fees of the General and SC/ST/PWD are not same. So go through the fees structure in advance.
- Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicant has to fill the application form through online and in no other ways. The candidates must open the Recruitment page and there they have to fill up the boxes perfectly.
- The online application must fill very carefully.
- The applicants must fill all mandatory boxes in the form. They must put the correct information about name, parents’ name, address, telephone numbers, subjects studied in school and colleges, percentages, and challan number.
- The applicants must know the last dates of submitting the online form to the bank to avoid any unfavorable circumstances.
- The general and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 350/.
- The SC, ST, PH and Ex Servicemen have to pay Es 50/ .
- The candidates have to appear for written and Interview rounds to get the job.
- The candidates have to give written test and they have to prepare for different topics like General Awareness, English Language, and test on Numerical ability, test on reasoning ability, and test on Marketing Aptitude or Computer Application. These are objective part of the written examination. The candidates will get 90 minutes to complete it.
- The candidates have work hard to keep their names in the topmost position. They have perfect their skills in English, Clerical aptitude test, Numerical and test of Reasoning.
- There is negative marking in the objective paper.
- The successful candidates called for interview.
Many well-known websites will help the candidates to get an idea about the question pattern of each section of the written test. They will also get the interview tips and questionnaire for practice.
The candidates who have qualified in the written examination will be called for Interview. The Interview will decide the job for the candidates. The interviewers can ask any type of questions to the candidates. The candidates must keep themselves cool and calm. They shall not show any type of negativity. They will get different interview tips from following websites:
The eligible candidates will get Call letters. The bank authority will send the call letters in the correspondence address of the candidates. The candidates must paste a recent passport size photographs at the appropriate box. The bank will send a booklet along with the call letters. The candidates must go through this booklet properly to get all the information about examination and OMR sheet that they have to fill in the examination halls.
The selected candidates have to go through Six months probation period. After 6 months, the bank will do evaluation of the work and the period can be extended.
The candidates can see the bank’s website http://www.sbi.co.in for any kind of help and assistance.