Sunderdeep Engineering College Ghaziabad
Sunderdeep Engineering College Ghaziabad is a very new college established only in 2006. Sunderdeep Engineering College's UP State Entrance Examination Institution Code 240.
Sunderdeep Engineering College (SDEC) Ghaziabad is a premier technical institution, under the aegis of Sunderdeep Educational Society, dedicated to studies in engineering discipline with supporting educational environment.
SDEC is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow.
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECe)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EN)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- B.Tech (1st Year) - 10+2 with minimum 60% marks in total for required subject combination (Physics & Maths compulsory + one optional) and UPSEE/ AIEEE qualification. (Subject to change as per AKTU, Lucknow norms).
- B.Tech (2nd Year) - 3 Years diploma in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks and UPSEE qualification. Candidates having graduation degree in science can also apply. (Subject to change as per AKTU, Lucknow norms).
- Electronics and Communication Engineering - 18 Seats
- Thermal Engineering - 18 Seats
- Software Engineering - 24 Seats
- VLSI - 18 Seats
As per AKTU norms
Admission will be made on the basis of AKTU/ GATE score in the relevant field.