Also Read State bank of India Swift Code
The standard format of bank identifier codes approved by ISO 9362 is known as swift code. In India swift code of SBI is available for the NRI users. One who does not know anything about swift code of SBI can browse through the pages of sbi.co.in for details information. The State Bank of India has different branches with their respective swift code and IFSC code.
List of Swift Code of SBI
You can get the list of all SBI Swift Code branches here. If thw swift code is not available, please call your local branch to find out. Normally the codes are same for all the local branches.
P. B. No. 5310, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560 001
Branch Code: 813
SWIFT Code: SBININBB169
IFSC Code: SBIN0000813
Horniman Circle, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 023
Branch Code: 300
SWIFT Code: SBININBB110
IFSC Code: SBIN0000300
SBI Buildings, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500 095
Branch Code: 847
SWIFT Code: SBININBB122
IFSC Code: SBIN0000847
SBI Main Branch, New Delhi - 110 001
Branch Code: 691
SWIFT Code: SBININBB104
IFSC Code: SBIN0000691
1, Strand Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700 001
Branch Code: 1
SWIFT Code: SBININBB340
IFSC Code: SBIN0000001
Swift code of SBI enables its users to send rupee remittance from a host of different countries.Following are the options for the beneficiary to receive the remittance:
- The amount is credited to the beneficiary’s account within 24 hours in any core banking branch.
- The draft is couriered within 24 hours to the beneficiary’s account both if in SBI or in any other bank.
Following are the countries and entities offering SBI express services:
- Bahrain, Exchange Co., Bahrain India International Exchange Co.
- Kuwait, Exchange Co., al Mulla International Exchange Co./ Kuwait India International Exchange Co.
- Oman, Exchange Co., Mustafa Sultan Exchange Co., SBI Branch- Muscat.
- Qatar, Exchange Co., Trust Exchange Co., Bank- Doha Bank.