Tata Photon, one of the leading wireless broadband service providers in India, has set up an excellent customer support system through Internet, telephone and physical customer care centers spread all over India. The following tips will assist you to reach Tata Photon customer care division easily and promptly.
- Various options to approach Tata Photon customer care center are as follows
- Approach Tata Photon customer-care via online
- The different services that one can avail from Tata Photon online help
- Approach Tata Photon Customer Care on the phone
- Approach Tata Photon Customer Care in person
- Some of the customized offers enjoyed by Tata Photon customers=
- How to find the address of the Tata Photon dealer nearest to you
- How to escalate your complaint
Various options to approach Tata Photon customer care center are as follows
- You can contact Tata Photon Customer care in person.
Approach Tata Photon customer-care via online
- Visit http://www.tataphoton.com/, where you would find various links providing information about various Tata Photon products like Tata Photon Pro, Tata Photon Plus for desktop/laptop, Tata Photon Wifi, Tata Photon Plus for mobile phone etc.
- In case your query remains unanswered, visit Customer Care link to get the e-mail address of your local Tata Photon customer care division.
- For any query or Concern send a mail to customercare.<yourstatemname>@tatatel.co.in. Replace <yourstatename> with name of your state, for example, if you are in Assam, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can submit a complaint using Tata Photon complaint Form.
The different services that one can avail from Tata Photon online help
- Logging on to www.tataindicom.com to manage your all Tata indicom accounts including Tata Photon account using a single login.
- Online services include Bill viewing and payment, Prepaid recharge; seeking customer care, viewing and changing tariff plan, viewing details of monthly usage, online prepaid recharge.
- You can online E-charge your account at Tata Photon Recharge Online
Approach Tata Photon Customer Care on the phone
- You can dial toll-free 1800 266 121 for any Tata Photon related query.
- You can dial Customer Service Centre (121) from any Tata Indicom post-paid phone, (12524) from a Tata Indicom prepaid phone, (1281) for Public Telephony Booth.
- To find the number of your local Tata Photon customer care visit Tata Photon Customer Care, select the service and your state, and the list of customer care numbers for your area will be displayed.
- For any query related to new purchase dial toll-free 1800 420 8282
Approach Tata Photon Customer Care in person
One can visit the closest Tata Indicom Store or retail outlet to make a new purchase or resolve any issue with an existing account. Corporate Office Address: Mumbai Tata Teleservices Limited A, E & F Blocks Voltas Premises T. B. Kadam Marg Chinchpokli Mumbai - 400033 Tel: 022-66671414/022-66671414 Fax: 022-66605335 Delhi 2 A, Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi 110065 Hyderabad 5-9-62, Khan Lateef Khan Estate, Fateh Maidan Road, Opposite Fateh Maidan Stadium, Hyderabad - 500001 Bangalore C-Block, Silicon Terrace, 30/1, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore 560 095 For address of corporate office in your area visit website and find the service, your state, and the address of local Tataindicom office will be displayed.
Some of the customized offers enjoyed by Tata Photon customers
You can register on the website and create personal user account.
- This account helps you to manage various Tata Indicom services using a single login.
- You can receive Tata Photon bills to your email inbox by setting the billing options.
- You can get alerts on your mobile.
How to find the address of the Tata Photon dealer nearest to you
Go to https://www.tataphoton.com/en-in/brand-stores and select your Circle and the nearest Tata Photon dealer will be displayed.
How to escalate your complaint
If you are not satisfied with the solution provided to your complaint, you can escalate the issue by contacting the nodal officer. At this page select your circle to see the contact information of the nodal officer of your area. If you are still unsatisfied you can contact the Appellate Authority at https://www.tataphoton.com/en-in/nodal-appellate