The Tata AIG Life Invest Assure Insta is a simple unit linked insurance plan which is easy to understand and buy. The policy holder will have to choose the term, fund and premium to avail the benefits of the creation of wealth and insurance coverage. This policy enables the customer to grow the investment through high allocation and an assured maturity bonus.
The Eligibility Of Tata AIG Life Invest Assure Insta Is As Follows:
- Minimum issue age for the policy is 0 years (30 days).
- Maximum issue age for the policy is 60 years.
- Maximum age at maturity of 70 years for 10 year term and 75 years for 15 year term.
The Key Features Of Tata AIG Life Invest Assure Insta Are:
- Available Policy Term is 10/15 years.
- Annualized Premium options available under the policy are Rs. 20,000 or Rs. 30,000 or Rs. 40,000 or Rs. 50,000.
- Five Investment Fund Options are available under Tata AIG Invest Assure Insta.
- Only annual premium mode is available for the policy.
- The premium paying terms for the policy is regular.
- Maturity Benefit available on continued existence to the end of the policy term, the customer will get the Total Fund Value which is equivalent to the price of the Regular Premium Account plus the value of the Top-Up Premium Account (if relevant) evaluated at valid unit price. In addition, the policy holder will also receive the Maturity Bonus of 5% of the Regular Premium Account on the date of the maturity of the policy. Maturity Bonus is to be paid only if all the regular premiums due under the policy are paid. No part of Maturity Bonus is to be paid on death / lapse / surrender / termination of the policy.
- Death Benefit: In case of unfortunate death of the policy holder, while the policy is active & before the maturity date, his or her nominee will get Higher of (i) the Sum Assured net of all Deductible Partial Withdrawals, from the Regular Premium Account , or (ii) the Regular Premium Fund Value at pertinent Unit Price, plus Higher of (i) the approved Top-Up Sum Assured(s) net of all Deductible Partial Withdrawals, if any, from the Top-Up Account or (ii) Top-Up Fund Value at relevant unit price.