The Tata AIG Life Raksha 10/15/20/25 is a plan perfect for young families with huge financial responsibility. The premiums are extremely low but still it provides high life coverage.
The features of Tata AIG Life Raksha 10/15/20/25 are:
- The policy terms of this plan are 10, 15, 20 and 25 years.
- The premium paying options of the plan are annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly.
- Premiums paid under this plan are eligible for tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Any sum received under this plan is exempt from tax under section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- The minimum age for the policy is 18 years.
- The maximum age for the policy is 50 years.
- The Tata AIG Life Raksha 10/15/20/25 is renewable up to a maximum age of 59, and expires when the insured attains the age of 60.