Tata Docomo is a prominent name in the Indian telecommunication and cellular industry and they provide extensive customer care through Internet, telephone and physical customer care centers spread all over India. The following guidelines will help you to reach Tata Docomo customer care unit easily and promptly.
- Various options to approach Tata Docomo customer care center are:
- Contact Tata Docomo customer care via online
- The different services that one can avail from Tata Docomo online help
- Approach Tata Docomo Customer Care on the phone
- Approach Tata Docomo Customer Care in person
- Some of the customized offers provided for Tata Docomo customers are:
- How to find the address of the Tata Docomo outlet nearest to you
- How to find the address of the Tata Docomo retailer shop nearest to you
- How to escalate your complaint
Various options to approach Tata Docomo customer care center are:
- You can approach Tata Docomo Customer care in person.
Contact Tata Docomo customer care via online
- Visit http://www.tatadocomo.com/
- You would find links to provide information about various services like Prepaid, Post Paid, Blackberry, applications, roaming, devices etc.
- For any query/Concern send mail to email@example.com
- You can also chat with a customer care executive using http://c1web1.saas.talismaonline.com/chatc1/tatadocomo.html
- You can submit a complaint using Tata Docomo complaint form.
The different services that one can avail from Tata Docomo online help
- 24X7 chat support at http://c1web1.saas.talismaonline.com/chatc1/tatadocomo.html
- Logging on to Tata Docomo My Account to manage your Tata Docomo account including Bill viewing and payment, Prepaid recharge; seeking customer care, viewing and changing tariff plan, viewing details of monthly usage, online prepaid recharge.
- Visit Tata Docomo MNP for mobile number portability where you may change your cellular service provider without changing your phone number.
Approach Tata Docomo Customer Care on the phone
- You can dial 121 from your Tata Docomo mobile phone for any query related to tariff plan, billing, activating/deactivating services like MMS etc.
- You can dial toll-free 1800 266 0000 from your Tata Docomo mobile phone for complaints or service requests regarding provisioning, billing, service termination, roaming activation etc.
- For easy bill payment call 1800-11-75-75
- To find the number of your local Tata Docomo customer care visit Tata Docomo Customer Care information
Approach Tata Docomo Customer Care in person
One can visit the closest Tata Docomo outlet and speak to the customer care executive to communicate any query/issue.
- Corporate Office Address: Delhi 2 A, Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi 110065
- Hyderabad 1st floor, 5-10-173, Vasantha Chambers, Fathe Maidan Road, Hyderabad - 500001. Tel: 040 - 66552666 Fax: 9030002273 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mumbai TTML, Voltas Premises, T.B. Kadam Marg, Chinchpokli, Mumbai- 400033 Tel: 9029012345 Fax: 022-66099999 Email: email@example.com
- Bangalore Tata Teleservices Limited TATA DOCOMO, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, Koramangala, Bangalore 560095 Tel: NA Fax: 9036002273 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the address of the corporate office in your area visit http://www.tatadocomo.com/contact-us.aspx.
Some of the customized offers provided for Tata Docomo customers are:
- You can register on http://www.tatatele.in/myaccountgsm/ and create the personal user account.
- This account helps you to manage all the various Tata Docomo services using a single login.
- You can receive Tata Docomo bills/alerts in your email inbox by setting the account options.
How to find the address of the Tata Docomo outlet nearest to you
- Go to Tata Docomo Brand stores and select your Circle and the nearest Tata Docomo outlet will be displayed.
How to find the address of the Tata Docomo retailer shop nearest to you
- Go to http://www.tatadocomo.com/retailer.aspx and select your Circle and the nearest Tata Docomo retailer shop will be displayed.
How to escalate your complaint
- If you are not satisfied with the solution provided to your complaint, you can escalate the issue by contacting the nodal officer by visiting http://www.tatadocomo.com/customer-service.aspx and selecting the Regulatory link. Select your circle to see the contact information of the nodal officer of your area. If you are still unsatisfied select to contact the Appellate Authority at the same link to see the contact details of the Appellate Authority of your area.