Tata Indicom is India’s most affordable mobile service provider. It offers both pre-paid and post paid connections. The STD call charges are one of the lowest in India for over five hundered k.m with absolutely no air time charge.
It offers superior voice quality, congestion free network, high speed data access and coverage over 1000 cities. These are the special features of Tata Indicom Post paid connection-
1.Tata Indicom post paid connection can be purchased from any Tata Indicom centers or it can be ordered online as well.
2. The activation charge for the post paid connection is just Rs 99.
3. To activate the STD facility you need request for it for ISD facility deposit one time payment of Rs 1500
4. Even the cash payment is accepted at Tata Indicom centres. In every city lot of centers available to make the payment.
5. Post paid bill can be paid online as well.
In case of cash payment and credit card payment the services will get activated in two hours time. In case of the cheque payment the connection will get activated in four days time.
For activating Tata Indicom post paid services- You need to submit these documents
1. Submit a copy of proof of identity and address
2. Down payment for the post paid connection
For identity : Driving license, passport, Voter I-card or any other identity
Proof of address: Ration Card, Passport, Fixed line Telephone bill, Electricity bill.
Tata Indicom post paid services is one of the most affordable and well connected network for any customer for the local and STD calls.