The collaboration of the Tata group and the Star group has brought into market the satellite television for the Indian television lovers. The Tata group owns 80% and the Star group owns 20%. The company owns the Sky brand of the British Sky Broadcasting. The Tata Sky cost differs a bit from the cost of Tata Sky+.
Following are the subscription costs:
• The Tata sky cost of the digicomp is Rs 1599, inclusive of all taxes.
• The standard installation charge is Rs 1000, inclusive of all taxes including the installation warranty and the application charges.
• The monthly subscription fee start from Rs 125 per month.
• The Tata sky authorities reserve the right to change the prices according to the situation.
The Tata Sky cost for Tata sky+ are as follows:
• The digicomp hardware costs Rs 8999 inclusive of all taxes.
• Standard installation charges applicable are Rs 1000 including the installation warranty and the application charges.
• The Tata sky+ usage charges are Rs 50 per month.
• The monthly subscription fee starts from the packages of Rs 125 per month.
Recharge cost of both Tata sky and Tata sky+ both should be a minimum of Rs 500. The cost for the annual mega pack is Rs 5500 per annum for 171 channels along with 12 showcase movies. No monthly charges are applicable and no hassles of managing add on packages or a La Carte channels. All the new channels are introduced automatically without any other extra charge. The channels available in the annual mega pack also include the channels available on all the other base packages.