The satellite television of the Tata group has many advantages but it also has certain disadvantages. The users who have installed the Tata sky had to face some problems.
Following are the Tata sky disadvantages:
• The main Tata sky disadvantage which has the chances to decrease the number of customers is the set top box does not come for free. The set top box gives a wide range of channels to choose from. Tata sky does not provide any such set top box.
• Another of the Tata sky disadvantages are the channels packages does not provide all types of channels. Every package has a limited number channels.
• The Tata sky does not provide clear picture all the times. Sometimes the programs relayed on Tata sky become very hazy and unclear accompanied by unclear sound. This problem arrives particularly when any CD or DVD player is connected with. The users of the same locality face the same problems with Tata sky satellite television.
• The Tata sky signal gets disturbed by any high tension tower, high power RF transmitter which can generate high power electromagnetic radiation. These things affect the Tata sky signals very much.
• The customer care services are said to be alert all the time to solve the problems of the customers but no responses are found when the customers seek for their help.
• Sometimes the message ‘The Tata sky digicard is not authorized’ shows with a blue screen on the primary TV set.
• Even if the recharge is done the account shows empty sometimes.