[[Tata sky]] is a product of the Tata group for the television lovers of India. The Tata sky satellite television provides a huge number of television channels with picture quality of a DVD and sound quality of a CD. It has various facilities and it also provides different types of offers and promotions. The channels come in different packages which cost different prices. The base channel packages are accompanied by the add-on channels which are available for only one month duration. All these facilities are available then only when the customer gets the digicomp hardware and install it. The Tata sky signal quality depends on various factors and differs from time to time.
'''Following are certain features of [[Tata sky signal quality]]:'''
• The signal depends on certain things like wiring, rain, radiation from other transmitters or generation of high power electromagnetic radiation.
• The Tata sky uplinks all channels to its satellite INSAT 4A.
• The satellite sends the channels to the mindish fixed on the balcony or terrace or window of the users’ residence.
• The mindish relays the channels to the digicomp where those are decrypted and send to the users’ television.
• For multi-storeyed buildings a single dish is used and the connection is then carried to respective digicomps.
• Sometimes the Tata sky signal quality goes down to zero which disrupts the television programs.
• The signal quality also varies according to channels. The problems like hazy picture and unclear sound are sometimes common with the Hindi channels like Sony entertainment, Star Plus or Zee TV. But these problems are not always common with international channels like MTV, Star Sports or any other international news channel.
• The signal quality sometimes remains weak during the early morning.