Textile And Engineering Institute Hatkanangale Kolhapur started in the year 1982 is a private college that is managed by Dattajirao Kadam Technical Education Society. This institute is approved by the AICTE and it has got “A” grade by the Government of Maharashtra. Textile and Engineering Institute Hatkanangale Kolhapur has got a very good reputation in India right from the year it was founded.
Courses Offered at Textile And Engineering Institute:
• Computer Engineering (60 Seats)
• Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering (60 Seats)
• Electronics Engineering (60 Seats)
• Information Technology (60 Seats)
• Man-made Textile (30 Seats)
• Mechanical Engineering (60 Seats)
• Textile Chemistry (60 Seats)
• Textile Engineering (Fashion Technology) (30 Seats)
• Textile Plant Engineering (30 Seats)
• Textile Technology (60 Seats)
Post graduation Courses:
• Master of Technology (Textile Chemistry) (18 Seats)
• Master of Textile (Textile Technology) (18 Seats)
Textile and Engineering Institute Admission Procedure:
The student should have their 10+2 exam conducted by the Maharashtra State, Board of Secondary and Higher secondary education or its equivalent exams with Eng, Phy, Chem and Maths with 50% marks.
Textile and Engineering Institute Fee Details:
The fees structure for the courses conducted Institute of Textile and Engineering Institute approved by the State Fee committee is approx .Rs. 44300 / - per year exclusive of university fees.
Textile and Engineering Institute Hatkanangale Kolhapur:
The students from Textile and Engineering Institute, Hatkanangale, Kolhapur are placed in companies like: The Arvind Mills Ltd., Ashima Ltd, Reliance, Tradent, ATE, Nahar Group, Indocount , Century Enka, Indo Rama Systhetic Ltd., Modern Group of Industries, Morarjee Textile Mills., Geometric Software Solution, TCS, Tata Infotech, Satyam, Syntal, PSPL, Kirloskar, INFOSYS, BHARAT FORGE and many more after the completion of their course.
Textile and Engineering Institute Hatkanangale Kolhapur Contact Details:
Textile & Engineering Institute,
Rajwada, P.O.Box. No.130,
(0230) 2421300, 2432340, 2439557 to 59