Generally people are always prejudiced that the embassies are important and big, old and dignified looking buildings, having tree-lined boulevards and surrounded by guards. But if someone plans doing a traveling, or thinking of moving to another country, he/she should be familiar with where the embassies of his/her country are located in the other country. It is also necessary to know the functions of the embassies.
The Thailand embassy has the following functions:
- The administrative staff of the embassy deals with the administrative purpose of the embassy in the other country.
- The consul staff or the consul department looks after the issues related to visa and other traveling issues.
- The political staff looks after the political conditions of the hosting country and according to that reports to home government.
- The economic staff handles matters like trade, taxes and tariffs etc.
- The head of the embassy or the ambassador looks after all the functions of the embassy.
In Indian the Thailand embassy are located in the following cities.
Given below are the locations and the contact information:
- Address: 56-N, Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021, India
- Phone: +91-11 2611-5678, +91-11 2611-8103, +91-11 2611-8104
- Fax: +91-11 2688-3235, +91-11 2687-2029
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website URL: www.thaiemb.org.in
- Address: Malabar view, 4th Floor, 33 Dr. Purandare Marg, Chowpatty Sea Face, Mumbai-400 007, India
- Phone: +91-22 2 363-1404, +91-22 2 364-0888, +91-22 2 364 0850
- Fax: +91-22 2 363-2417
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 18-B, Mandeville Gardens, Ballygunge, Kolkata, India
- Phone: +91-33 2440-3229, +91-33 2440-3231, +91-33 2440-7836, +91-33 2440-9723
- Fax: +91-33 2440-6251
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org