==Three Stages Viz Mild, Moderate and Serious of Imbalance in Ayurveda==
* Loss of memory, loss of concentration, more worries, restlessness, differed thoughts and loss of freshness.
* Nervousness-tremor in hands, '''anxiety''', loss of appetite, impaired thinking, feels tired-physically, loss of physical coordination and loss of sleep.
* Severe nervousness-shaking of hands and head, loss of hunger, delusions and hallucinations.
* Chronic '''alcoholics''' and '''drug addicts''' will naturally go into the state of too much '''vata''' aggravation.
* The schizophrenic type of activities are nothing but mental changes due to vata vitiation at its highest level.
* Mild and moderate changes in a chronic alcoholic and chronic drug addicts are treatable.
* The changes leading to serious imbalance of '''vata''' to the extreme heights are not at all easily treatable.
* Mild changes result in mild imbalance of '''doshas'''. So also, moderate changes will have moderate imbalance of vata doshas.
* In these two imbalances, it is easy for the Ayurveda doctor to treat.
* One Mr. Annaiah, a contractor, was a chronic alcoholic. He was put on '''Ayurveda''' medicine with meditation. He abstained from alcohol, but his original symptoms of shaking hand, head, anxiety with severe sleeplessness continued with abstinence.
* In order to stabilize the chemically imbalanced '''vata''', it is very necessary to adhere to meditation. The normal rhythm of vata will be restored by this simple technique.