Top Management Colleges in India
Do you aspire to pursue Management courses in India? India boasts of plenty of management colleges spread over the length and breadth of the country. Since there are scores of management institutes in the country one can easily make a difference among the top management colleges in India, where the institute makes an attempt to acquire education at par excellence. By enrolling in the top management colleges in India, a student can gain a periphery over others. The management institutes in India offer high-quality facilities, assorted management programs and elaborate infrastructure to the students. The management colleges of the country also offer students with full time or part time course for various management programs.
Apart from the executive management programs also offer fellow and specialized management programs to enhance the skills of the management aspirants. There are many management institutes, which are operated by the private and government sector. Some of the management colleges offer admission to the aspirants either on the basis of the merit or through entrance tests, which are mainly held by the education board system of a particular state. Some of the management courses offered by management colleges in India are Hotel Management, Business Administration, Agriculture Business Management and Software Enterprise Management to name a few.
Top Management Colleges India
1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380 015
2. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
3 Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta Kolkata, West Bengal. Ph: +91-33-22824598
4 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade New Delhi. Ph: +91-11-26965124
5) Xavier Labour Relations Institute Jamshedpur Ph: +91-0562-2852135ideas in the field.
XLRI is one of the best business and management study center in India with a set of eminent scholars giving the lecture. The institute offers 100% placement for pass outs and they aim to create cutting edge
6) Management Development Institute Gurgaon. Ph: +91-124-2349831
7) National Institute of Industrial Engineering Mumbai, Maharashtra. Ph: + 91-22-28573371
8) S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research Mumbai, Maharashtra Ph: +91-22-26237454
The institute has been keeping the position in top ten business schools for a decade and offers undergraduate, post graduate and diploma courses in management studies. SPJIMR is one among top Asian B-Schools and is also in collaboration with foreign and Indian industries, institutes and business schools. Useful links: http://www.spjimr.org
9) Institute Of Rural Management Anand, Gujarat. Ph: +91-2692-260391
IRM has made an impact on Indian rural sector and marketing. The outcomes of this institute are able to materialize their professionalism and innovative thinking for the progress of Indian economy. Useful links: http://www.irma.ac.in
10) Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar, Orissa. Ph: +91-674-2300007