Types of Body in Ayurveda
- In order to balance the entire year, it is necessary to follow these food charts.
Eating Food For Perfect Balance
Types of Body
- Ayurveda has postulated and practised balanced diet. It is not in the process of protein, carbohydrates and fat.
- It does not recommended either vitamins, minerals in terms of calories. For foreign people it is very interesting and unusual.
- Ayurveda nutrition depends directly on nature for insurance. Food is recommended according to doshas.
- The doshas consist of hot or cold, heavy or light, oily or dry and quick acting or slow acting.
- Ayurveda believes in shadras or six tastes viz sweet, bitter, astringent, sour, pungent and salty.
- Salty biscuits for salt, bitter gourd for bitter. Amla, tamarind and lemon are sour. Ayurveda recommends food consisting six tastes for a balanced diet in each and every meal.
- An Indian diet consists of sweet, rice, rasagulla, mutton fried with chillies or pepper or lemon for sour. With this, one has to understand that every meal consist of six tastes.
- Though some of the tastes are either more or less dependent upon the liking of the individuals.
Doshas and Diet
- Vata is balanced by salt, sweet and sour. Kapha is balanced by pungent, bitter and astringent. Pitta is balanced by bitter, sweet and astringent.
- The first in each dosha is powerful in balancing with dosha.
- The first taste mentioned in each dosha has a good effect in reducing a dosha.