Embassy is also known as diplomatic mission which is a permanent link between two countries. An ambassador who is the head of the embassy serves as the representative of the country is trained under Foreign Service Training and receives other additional trainings before positioned as the ambassador of the embassy. Almost all the members of the embassy are trained under foreign services and staffs from other agencies are also appointed. In the UAE embassy staffs from other agencies provide information which is supplementary and required to support the embassy. The most national embassies are guarded by military representatives.
In the UAE embassy the main functions are:
- The administrative works handled by the administrative department or the staffs.
- The consul matters of visas and travel permissions handled by the consul staffs.
- The political officers who look up on the political conditions of the host country and thus report according to that to the home government.
- The economic officials of the department look up on the matters related to trade and commerce, taxes and tariffs.
Anybody who is planning to go for a trip or is planning to move to another country should have a good knowledge of the embassy of the respective country and of course of his/her own country.
The UAE embassy in India is located in:
United Arab Emirates Embassy, India
- Address: EP 12 Chandragupta Marg Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021, India
- Phone: +91-11-26872937
- Fax: +91-11-26877648, +91-11-26873272
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
United Arab Emirates Consulate, India
- Address: Bungalow No, 7 Jolly Marker Apt No. 1, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Bombay, India
- Phone: +91-22-56345566
- Fax: +91-22-2181162