United Arab Emirates Visa is simple to get when compared to other country visas. They are hassle free if all the required documents are in order, Visa might be issued within 72 Hours after applying. UAE Visa is valid for the seven of its emirates which includes the countries like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah.
UAE embassy required the below documents. Please visit the embassy  to understand the up to date document requirements.
- 2 Photographs
- Duplicate application form
- A letter or fax from the sponsor in UAE to the embassy
- A letter from the applicants company plus a photo copy
UAE Visa Types and Details
• Visit Visa / Tourist Visa – These type of visas cost 650Dhs nearly 9,000 INR. This requires a sponsorship of a UAE resident; the resident could be a friend or relative, a hotel, a company, a tourist agency. A friend or relative should have a valid residence visa as well as should earn more than 4,000Dhs nearly 54,000 INR to sponsor a tourist visa.
The process involves 1) The Visitor to UAE fills out the Visa application form and sends the application along with his/her passport copies to the sponsor in UAE. 2) The sponsor can apply to the visa with these details paying the visa charges. 3) Maximum of 7 days it will take to receive the visa 4) The sponsor should deposit the visa to the airport immigration at least an hour before the visitor’s flight arrival.
• Residence Visa – This is the employment Visa of UAE. The Residence Visa is issued by the department of immigrate of the emirate in which you are going to work and stay as sponsored by your employer. If you are planning to bring in your family to stay along with you, you should be earning more than 4,000Dhs. They will be entitled to Family Visa. Residence Visa is issued for a minimum period of 3 years. To obtain a residence visa, you should take medical tests and obtain a health card from the UAE ministry of health for 300Dhs. If the applicant is HIV Positive, they would not be allowed into any of the emirate countries. Visa would be denied automatically.
• Transit Visa – Transit Visas are generally free. This requires the sponsorship of the airline operating in the UAE. Transit Visas are issued only for 92 hours with a valid onward journey flight ticket.
UAE Embassy address:
The UAE Embassy E.P. 12 Chandra Gupta Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021, India Tel + 91 11 6872822 Fax 6873272 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UAE Consulate Jolly Apartments Bungalow 7, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Bombay 400005, India Tel + 91 22 2183021, Fax + 91 22 2180986